USTSU

作者: Ling
檢視: 4512|回覆: 0

主題標籤Tag

more +隨機圖賞Gallery

舊金山日落好區雅房、套房出租舊金山日落好區雅房、套房出租
单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900
灣區舊金山教車教練灣區舊金山教車教練
雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房
Cupertino雅房出租Cupertino雅房出租

面試時你能問什麼?

[複製連結]
Ling 發表於 2008-2-11 01:50:02 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
檢視: 4512|回覆: 0
當你面對獵頭,公司的人事經理或是未來的同事進行面試的時候,都會有一個問題被問到︰“你有什麼問題要問嗎”
; I% C/ |% `0 p9 b3 w. B3 R# H6 E0 x% u) p
對于這個面試時的必考題我們一定要有所準備,下面是一些例句,對大家的面試會有幫助。0 q$ n( Z7 |- y, t2 p! r% H

% {( h# y" c: Z- O& c-How do you see my skills fitting in with your company?
( q. ?4 a; W4 j5 I-What type of training opportunities do you offer within the first 6 months? What about after that?
) n$ d$ C$ C5 ]  ]$ x, r( u-Do you offer international opportunity?
# {1 R, Q8 X! q-How would you describe your firm culture? / ^7 g6 K) f. t- F+ R
-What are the work hours (proceed with caution)?
; s7 r; l8 `' q' [! @9 W-Why is this position open? ' O0 j! o5 _. B% B% ]" G
-What is the career ladder for someone who starts out in this position?
% d- h5 e" H% y6 @# N0 {% I0 J-Who will I be reporting to and how will my work be judged? ( p- {8 W7 {# y1 S, M' G
-Is there anything that might deter us from moving forward to the next step in the interview process? ' R0 |8 o& Y+ m( R" x
-How do I rank against other people you are interviewing? % e; j# ^5 N6 [/ }& W
-What do you enjoy most about working for the company? How long have you worked for the company? 7 T4 _" i2 l  F6 x
-What is one thing you would change about this company and why?
; [- V, t. i1 V$ f5 [-What does it take to be successful in this position? / P( w$ I- I- c' e
-What are the top 3 goals of the department? What are the top 3 goals for the company?
: v% C* G. w. b2 G# l-What are some benchmarks for my first 3/6/12 months on the job? ! R/ Z' |! q: S- ?: O
-Describe an employee who does really well here. # p* s- a6 g- _- H
-Tell me about some goals for the company over the next 1-3 years and beyond...
: k- T; t0 V/ t6 D. V+ P6 j( u-What kind of professional development opportunities have you offered/supported? ' |/ ?' ^! ~  R) F
-Walk me through a day in the life of a (position)... ! L0 |  Y7 c0 Y8 j8 E
-What contributions can I make in this position?
) N0 p5 S! S( m9 `! @! Y& [; K-Where does the company (or department) plan to be in 1/3/5 years? / [5 D- X4 X; f  ]
-What have been some of the common or typical post-internship paths that have been taken by my predecesors?
! [6 n; N$ R9 m5 [& `- ?' q-What goals/hopes does management have for me and my position? & I$ G- x& s+ S$ e/ Z3 q9 p0 f
-If hired, what advice or suggestions would you give me?
$ p& e. @3 s$ z+ ~9 [$ c6 m% S-What are the attributes/actions/accomplishments of those who set themselves apart here?
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 成為會員

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|USTSU

GMT-8, 2024-5-19 18:45 , Processed in 0.016417 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.