USTSU

返回清單 發表主題
作者: hotddt
檢視: 13014|回覆: 17

more +隨機圖賞Gallery

单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900
灣區舊金山教車教練灣區舊金山教車教練
雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房
Cupertino雅房出租Cupertino雅房出租
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850

有空的請幫忙改改我的作業,謝謝

[複製連結]
jcw007 發表於 2005-4-20 16:08:09 | 顯示全部樓層
Hmm, I think I know how to write cover letters and resumes, but then again, they have not been successful in landing me a job. So, use it at your own discretion :P

第三篇 (cover letter)
(Your contact information here)

April 5, 2005

C J International
500 El Camino Real., Santa Clara, CA 95050
John Smith   
resumes@ustsu.com

Dear Mr. Smith:

Please accept the attached resume as an application for the position of Product Manager, which was recently advertised on Yahoo Hot Job.  I've had the pleasure of reviewing C J International’s web site, and I am very enthusiastic about the position advertised.  I believe that my combination of technical skills, product management experience, and customer service sensibilities (huh? what?) would serve C J International well in this position.

I have been a technical professional who has developed products using different languages and on different platforms.  I meet the job qualifications you listed for this position.  I have been involved in WLAN products, WiFi technical support, Research and Develop in Wireless products. Moreover, communicating project leader and linking up with managers in different departments are my some of my strengths. For instance, I was an assistant to the product manager for a large system. In that capacity, I was responsible for extracting functional requirements from end users, customers, marketing, and translating those requirements into detailed requirements.  Furthermore, when I was an assistant of customer service manager, I proposed the use of Internal Control System to increase total departmental performance with concurrent improved estrangement between R&D and sales department. Also, I attended to Customer Response System Planning to reduce end users complaints and at the same time improve the image of the company. Not only did I meet the required job performance level, but also I delivered high quality, clean, working executibles quickly and correctly. In fact, being an assistant for three years, I have gained a thorough understanding of every aspect of product manager in a modern setting.  I learned that being a product manager does not only involve scheduling the products development and marketing products, but also it also involves managing customer relationship.

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to review my credentials and experience. I hope that you will find my experiences, interests, and character suitable enough for the position to give me an opportunity for a face-to-face meeting.  I am confident that I will[/color provide values to you and your customers as a member of your team.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I am available from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM, seven days a week.

Sincerely,
LONG CHEN

[ 本帖最後由 aa1103aa 於 2009-12-8 11:46 AM 編輯 ]
jcw007 發表於 2005-4-20 16:20:49 | 顯示全部樓層

you can make your resume fancier with in

第四篇 (resume)

Objective
Seeking a position as a product manager.

Professional Summary
To assist the manager by managing a product line from cradle to grave, justify new product development, determine and document new product requirements, develop sales forecasts and product pricing, and launch new products to the marketplace. To meet with customers, train and assist dealers, and coordinate the activities of region managers.

Experience
Product Manager Assistant 01/04 -12/04
·Reported to the manager of region operations, worked with consultants from IBM as well as executive staff to review the existing organization structure in the areas of Product Management, R&D, Manufacturing, Logistics, and Sales.
·Attended numerous meetings and teleconferences with department assistants and senior engineers to convey the decisions manager made in the meeting.
·Defined roles and responsibilities for each group to improve company processes and strengthen communication channels.
·Assisted in preparing a report with recommendations for how to properly reorganize the project planning

Customer Service Manager Assistant, 10/02 - 12/03
·Assisted manager in directing a 20-person customer service department including hiring, training, and managing staff. Managed customer service staff and responsible for processing incoming orders, coordinating shipments, and handling incoming calls from customers and the field sales force.
·Made a proposal to reorganize customer service. Also, aligned with sales teams to improve communications and reduce time sales spent on non-sales related activities.
·Assisted team members in prototyping and implementing a new ERP system to ensure a smooth transition to the new system.

Research and development, 09/01 - 08/02.
·Developed WLAN products, such as LAN cards and Routers
·Responsible for maintaining part of web sites in technical support  using HTML, VB script, Java Script
·In charge of customer support about wireless products.

Education
·Electronic Management in internal process Certified Professional management
·Bachelor of Electronic Engineering in Northern Taiwan Institution of Science and Technology,

Computer Skills
·Computer Languages: C++, JAVA, SQ
.Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/NT/98, MS-DOS
·Database:  Microsoft SQL Server               

Leadership Skills
·Linking up with R&D, sales department, technical support department and product manager.
Hua 發表於 2005-4-20 17:45:35 | 顯示全部樓層
哇~~JC
不頒個獎給你怎麼對得起本站
Blueted 發表於 2005-4-20 18:32:55 | 顯示全部樓層
真不愧是JC ^^
jcw007 發表於 2005-4-20 18:43:57 | 顯示全部樓層
唉,我就是不好意思開口呀...:D

不過就像我所說的,找不到工作不要來找我 hahah

[ 本文章最後由 jcw007 於 2005-4-20 at 07:45 PM 編輯修改 ]
angelyan 發表於 2005-4-22 13:03:33 | 顯示全部樓層
我只能說:adore:佩服佩服
超猛阿
otaiwan 發表於 2009-12-8 07:14:11 | 顯示全部樓層
好久以前的帖子喔∼∼∼

建議顧及隱私,宜將他人的真實姓名改一下,地址部分隱藏...
aa1103aa 發表於 2009-12-8 11:47:19 | 顯示全部樓層

回覆 17F otaiwan 的帖子

tks
小弟把address and name 改了一下
多謝提醒!!
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 成為會員

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|USTSU

GMT-8, 2024-4-26 16:07 , Processed in 0.110090 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.