USTSU

作者: nadine
檢視: 8584|回覆: 4

主題標籤Tag

more +隨機圖賞Gallery

单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900
灣區舊金山教車教練灣區舊金山教車教練
雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房
Cupertino雅房出租Cupertino雅房出租
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850

【轉貼】Why r u single

[複製連結]
nadine 發表於 2005-9-15 14:19:06 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
檢視: 8584|回覆: 4
1)Michael-Because I'm nice and girls don't go for the nice guys.
2)Sara-I'm ugly :-(
3)DeathStar - I hate people too much.
4)Stunner@- I'm not. But I may be soon.
5)Kelli~ Guys are stupid!
6)Tila - Yea! Guys are morons!
7)Mark- No one wants me cuz I'm nice
8)bryan ~ I'm A Bush supporter. (Wonder how many people will de-friend me now knowing that. LOL!)
9)CUZ I LIKE IT!!!...........BITCHES! ohh sry, biotches.
10)Ally-cuz thats the way it is
11) cause im f*cking dick...
12)ricky-im still trying to figure that out,i dont now what i did
13) mike/arren-im fat
14)Chrys- good question?
15) Trevor-i am just an unlikeable person apparently
16)Frosty- I really don't know y i am single?
17.TIFFANY~~IDK IF IM SINGLE OR NOT LOL
18.JESSICA~~I HAVE NO CLUE =[ HOPEFULLY I AM NOT SINGLE FOR LONG
19.) Jacob~ i really dont know why, but i hope i find the right girl soon cuz bein single gets old.
20)DEVIN-I had a girlfrined till hs an then I just cant find the right girl.
21) Lexa- Cause I Can Ever Find The Rite Guy..And Wen I Think I Do.. Im Totally Wrong. ..Either That Or I Can Never Get The Guy I Want.
22) Bree .... ya im single...
23* Brad ~~~ because tiffany cheated on her boyfriend
24) Jennifer- waiting for that one person i love now to ask me out
25)Kevin-How should i know...is it my looks my personality?? you tell me
26) Lilia- im too ------be educated!------ing tough.
27) Lance-coz lilia wont go out with me
28. Jessica- becuase no guys like me....EVER! its gay.
ps... lance your reason for being single is sooooo sad/hilarious!
29. hmm well i broke up with my gf/girls are mean
30.chix are a pain in the buttt dooode
31. CaiteⅥ - - - > cause guys dont like me cause im ugly...?
32.jordana~1st of all, catie ur not ugly and 2nd, i am single but me and this dude r tlkin
32.yexy~cause i'm ugly and guys only like skinny hoes and guys like girls for other stuff
33.jane--->because im too good for other guys....besides brandon xaya...something...i forgot his last name
34.IM NOT!!!hehehe!
35. Leah- Cuz guys that like me are too scared to say they do...Or guys I like are already in a relationship....(ASSHOLES)
36.alex w- i agree w/leah!!! DAMNIT!!!! But i like being single NOW!!! YEA-YUH!!
37. Edgar- Because girls are really mean
38. NESSA- the only guys i meet just care bout their damn weiners!!!
39. NiCO- becuz i want to focus on scool rite now and not drama. plus i LUV being single!
40.Luisa- uhmmm bc im leaving to mexico for 2 like months & that someone cant be alone for that long. but i LOVE being single anyway : ]
41. Andrew- because shes in love with someone else
42. Donna ~~ well i dont enjoy being single but i dont mind ...n im having fun wat can i say... relationships r so awesome but in the end so painful, so i rather not end up w. a heartache! so the sigle life is the way to go ! he he he
43. TRACY- cause im ------be educated!------ing awesome! lol
44. Delia- I'm ------be educated!------ing awesome too! Lol, ------be educated!------ COMPROMISING!
45.MeLoDy-because im waiting for HIM.. to ask me already...lol
69.) Joel - My girlfriend dumped me on myspace during summer cuz she's a caca and I'm an idiot as well.
70)katie- no one likes meeeeeeeee
71) LUCAS - IM SHY WHEN I SEE SOMEONE I LIKE IN PERSON. AND I DONT HAVE THE SACK TO GO SAY HELLO AND BREAK THE ICE
72. Kristin-I'm not single but just wanted to repost this ...I can't remember a time when I was single....Maybe like 6th grade..haha
73. DJ- Because I choose to be, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free! LOL Girl-Friends are much funner to play with when they stay friends! "-)
74. Marina----I don't even know!
75. Jimmy(used to be a sweet boy)--I'm Unlovable
76. ~Tiffany~ because no one likes me and if they do they dont ask me out stupid ppl!!!!!! oh well
78. Kelly - because Im the guy that sits there and listens to her describe everything she wants out of a guy in a relationship and her never grasping the fact that she's describing me.
79.MARLENE~ I AM NOT A PICKY PERSON BUT I KNOW WHAT I WANT AND I STILL HAVE NOT FOUND THAT>SO THATS WHY!
80.PAUL im a loser
81. Shelley Suicide- Cause I'm in the woods at Tahoe EEEKKKK!
82. Hymer- 'Cuz I'm an overly picky, semi-insane, booze swilling Irishman who is married to rock 'n' roll... if there's a chick out there who could put up with this I'll probably marry her too! Cheers!
83. The Devastation~cuz no guy I know is cool with me going away with 4 or 5 sexy guys for days at a time to do rock shows and drink, pass out in hotel rooms with a buncha dude and trust that nothing is goin on....nevermind all the partying....they are all so insecure. What ever happened to trust?

84) The Hebrewian~I aint single but I am with a boy who is not that picky (hes with me right) but is a little insane and a big time booze swilling Scotch-Irish married to rock 'n' roll. and I happily put up with it. So Screw all yous guys ( oh and Devastation I know you like bein single cuz after a few days they all drive you nuts)

85) Brittney~ because guys drive me nuts. if you have a b/f you have to spend time with them and talk to them and all that boring ++++++be educated!++++++. not to mention you cant snag on any one else, what up with that?

86) Maeve~because guys are ------be educated!------ing annoying. and insecure and dumb..they whine too much about everything. and expect you to wipe their asses for them. geezus. and i don't take directions well and i like being free

87) Matt - cause the only people I seem to meet are all of you that are bitchin and complaining in this list. You can bitch all you want at home, alone.

88) Monika- The guy I am/was dating is selfish...he lost a good thing...well...he's about to...just waiting for him to show up so I can tell him the news

89)Robbie - Because the only girls I seem to fall for lately are already married or with some guy who treats them like dirt. As for the single girls I meet, I usually treat them like dirt......no that's not right, what I meant was the only girls who seem to be nice to me are the ones already taken. The single girls are usually too bitchy or hung up on some other guy or just plain stupid, and in the off chance I might have missed some really terrific, single girls I waste my time responding to stupid bulletins like this!

[ 本文章最後由 nadine 於 2005-9-15 at 02:20 PM 編輯修改 ]
Blueted 發表於 2005-9-16 18:08:59 | 顯示全部樓層
我們是不是該學這樣來討論一下這主題 ^^
 樓主| nadine 發表於 2005-9-17 21:57:54 | 顯示全部樓層
Originally posted by Blueted at 2005-9-16 18:08:
我們是不是該學這樣來討論一下這主題 ^^

是不錯阿 可是這樣你還有一些人就參與不到耶
Arthur 發表於 2005-9-17 22:56:02 | 顯示全部樓層
不就是這麼一回事嗎?

Blueted 發表於 2005-9-18 03:35:06 | 顯示全部樓層
Originally posted by nadine at 2005-9-17 09:57 PM:
是不錯阿 可是這樣你還有一些人就參與不到耶

我們可以裝single啊 ^^

Auther, 不一定好人就是single吧
你這樣會讓大家都知道我很壞ㄝ ^^
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 成為會員

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|USTSU

GMT-8, 2024-4-19 22:51 , Processed in 0.025863 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.