USTSU

返回清單 發表主題
作者: cony
檢視: 17989|回覆: 17

more +隨機圖賞Gallery

单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900
灣區舊金山教車教練灣區舊金山教車教練
雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房
Cupertino雅房出租Cupertino雅房出租
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850

誰說離婚的女人會一輩子不幸??

[複製連結]
toughros 發表於 2006-8-9 04:40:31 | 顯示全部樓層

marriage?

HAHA..finally I see Z's ...no wonder loh..

As for me, I married since I graduated from graduate school, "leaving college, entering kitchen." YA, that is ME!
Oh, well, since 1996 I was singles and hanging with lots of singles, I had known that those singles really thought marriage is some kind of package.  Most men told me that they only are interested in pretty and silm woman.  But marriage is not about the LOOK, no matter how pretty she is, she has to take off everything after she gets married.  She has to share with her husband everything no matter she likes or dislike.  

Divorce, sometimes is for the best when two people no longer can stand each other.  Taking off the suffer and make each other a new life.  Yes, most people divorced today because their heart changed.  This man and this woman have no more feeling as before no matter what reason is.

It is okay to start over for men or women and when you find the wrong one, then try the right one.  Nothing wrong with that...

so Z's just open your heart a little, you will then find the other side of rainbow.

Angel in DC
hotddt 發表於 2006-8-9 12:38:22 | 顯示全部樓層
Z!!!
聽到人家的建議了吧

不要再跟我說什麼要計畫好一切的大道理了!!!!
zidkenu 發表於 2006-8-9 13:19:49 | 顯示全部樓層
quote" I married since I graduated from graduate school, "leaving college, entering kitchen." YA, that is ME! "end quote
you know, ... men should go to the kitchen too, otherwise he does other duties more.

quote"Most men told me that they only are interested in pretty and silm woman. "end quote
Most men are ..., well, I guess most women are the same, too. >_< beauty is only skin deep.

quote"But marriage is not about the LOOK, no matter how pretty she is, she has to take off everything after she gets married.  She has to share with her husband everything no matter she likes or dislike.  "end quote
well, men should do the same, too. otherwise, men don't deserve the same benefits.

quote"Yes, most people divorced today because their heart changed."end quote
sorry to hear that, I hope there is a fixed standard or code they can live according to.

quote" It is okay to start over for men or women and when you find the wrong one, then try the right one.  Nothing wrong with that..."end quote
I suggest every women find their men with the same hearts as theirs, no more, no less.

quote"so Z's just open your heart a little, you will then find the other side of rainbow."end quote
My heart is open, I hope everyone can have a successful marriage.
but you know, no plans means failure. you know it, and I know it.
zidkenu 發表於 2006-8-9 21:08:54 | 顯示全部樓層
well, my words are too strong ... sorry about that....
what I meant is that no proper planning will produce not so successful results.
and I hope everyone can FIND HOW TO do proper planning in marriage =)
Roywang 發表於 2006-10-14 20:28:54 | 顯示全部樓層
每次看z先生的回復
我都能說
你真的事沒經歷過風浪的公子哥
hotddt 發表於 2006-10-14 22:12:44 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Roywang 於 2006-10-14 08:28 PM 發表

你真的事沒經歷過風浪的公子哥

ㄏ哈鉿

別這樣說ㄇㄟ,Z先生人很好,個性忠厚老實啦,沒什麼惡意

他跟我們不一樣的地方在於,他做的所有事情都是按照他的"計畫"進行的
也許小時候按照家人的計畫,長大後按照自己的計畫

改天我要跟他請教,既然有一個plan,是不是c還有所謂的chang control 和
risk management

ㄏ哈鉿
Roywang 發表於 2006-10-15 13:56:22 | 顯示全部樓層
忠厚老實
David 看人很簡單
有時候從文字裡就能知道本性
外表只是外表 內在是內在
永遠我們知人知面部知心
我可以跟你賭
hotddt 發表於 2006-10-15 21:49:07 | 顯示全部樓層
有時候事情看簡單點,心情放寬點,你的世界就大點
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 成為會員

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|USTSU

GMT-8, 2024-4-25 19:05 , Processed in 0.018405 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.