USTSU

作者: pijen
檢視: 9494|回覆: 3

主題標籤Tag

more +隨機圖賞Gallery

单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900
灣區舊金山教車教練灣區舊金山教車教練
雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房
Cupertino雅房出租Cupertino雅房出租
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850

COEN21 logic design

[複製連結]
pijen 發表於 2006-8-14 09:56:47 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
檢視: 9494|回覆: 3
Does anyone know where can I take the class for COEN21 logic design in other college? This is a prerequisite class for computer engineering. But I want to take it in other college because it is much more expensive in santa clara.
) C8 v) V* N1 b, I4 m) }2 N' e, {2 v5 ZThanks a lot.
tico 發表於 2006-8-14 20:50:20 | 顯示全部樓層
Hey,
& h$ F8 k" l4 x2 k# BFirst off, are you a student at Santa Clara University? At the undergraduate level at Santa Clara it is a flat fee and you can take as many classes as you want for no extra charge. Although it's seldom offered, in the summer the units are usually cheap (this summer was 210 per unit). If on the graduate level then the classes are more expensive.
9 J6 y8 o  M- y/ sI asked people at San Jose State University but they don't seem to offer that class over there. You may want to try De Anza College, although the chances of that class being offered there are slim. If you really want to take the class elsewhere you might want to consider taking an online class, although you would have to clarify at the Drahmann Center whether they will take the credits. 8 L, Q5 U. F1 a, w+ n+ a
Please let me know if you have further questions.
1 b5 G$ [# ~4 B& lTico
 樓主| pijen 發表於 2006-8-15 08:58:58 | 顯示全部樓層

回覆 #2 tico 的帖子

I am a graduate student but this is one of my prerequiste. ! y4 Z1 K  ]+ Z2 a8 I' s
Thank you very much.
tico 發表於 2006-8-16 08:25:56 | 顯示全部樓層
Hey, just to follow up, there is a course offered in San Jose State University that has about the same contents as logic design. However, if you are an international student the tuition is still in the 400s per unit. I looked in the De Anza and Foothill College catalogs and they don't seem to have anything similar offered as their Computer programs are leaning more towards software than hardware.
0 E/ |/ I) v: d3 {% s$ c0 p- }7 e0 C# w: @% @7 H
If you still want to take the class at SJSU, the course number is CMPE 124. If you would rather take it at our university, I took the class before and I have all the materials. Unfortunately I sold the books for the course. Additionally, I have taken a class with the instructor that's teaching the class and I can tell you that she is very good. She teaches really really fast so it's hard to keep up with the class pace, but you will definitely learn a lot if you dedicate the time to it.
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 成為會員

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|USTSU

GMT-8, 2024-4-24 18:31 , Processed in 0.021926 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.