USTSU

作者: nini
檢視: 5295|回覆: 5

主題標籤Tag

more +隨機圖賞Gallery

舊金山日落好區雅房、套房出租舊金山日落好區雅房、套房出租
单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900
灣區舊金山教車教練灣區舊金山教車教練
雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房
Cupertino雅房出租Cupertino雅房出租

房間出租!!!$625 including everything

[複製連結]
nini 發表於 2006-12-3 11:56:44 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
檢視: 5295|回覆: 5
I am looking for a Female roommate to share a 2 bedrooms-2 bath apartment w/me. I am a working profession taiwanese.

The room will be available on Jan.1st, 2007

-$625 monthly rent.

-The rent including all utitlies, TV cable, wirelss internet, phoneline...

-Close to San Jose Airport, San Jose Golf Course, Ranch 99, Park, 5 mins driving distance to San Jose State University and San Jose downtown.

-Easy access to Hwy 880,101 and 680

-Wash-Dryer included

-Swimming pool on the site

-No Pet PLEASE

-Non-smoking

-No wild party or in & out guests (once a while is okay)

-Looking for respect, clean, easy-going and friendly female roommate

-$500 deposit

-month-month lease

Contact Karen at yinnikn2003@yahoo.com if you are interested in visiting the place.
toughros 發表於 2006-12-3 11:59:15 | 顯示全部樓層

How about cooking?

Do you allow your roommate cook a lot?
 樓主| nini 發表於 2006-12-3 12:12:40 | 顯示全部樓層

回覆 #2 toughrose 的帖子

Hi,

Don't worry.. I cook a lot 2!  As long as you clean the mess after using kitchen, that's totally fine with me.. Are you interested in visiting the place? ?
toughros 發表於 2006-12-3 12:16:02 | 顯示全部樓層

I think she might

There is a girl enrolled SJSU this coming spring and she does cook a lot that is why I ask.
Can I ask my friend to visit the place for her or you have pictures to show her.  She is in Taiwan now and I do call her or msn her for some detail and she would love there is a place that she can cook since she used to cook lunch and dinner.  Could you email your phone to my mailbox iceyyrose@yahoo.com.tw so I can give you a call.  I am in DC.

Angel
 樓主| nini 發表於 2006-12-3 12:25:35 | 顯示全部樓層

回覆 #4 toughrose 的帖子

I can email your friend the photo and you're welcome to visit my apartment (not sure if you can since you're in DC)....

so When is she coming to USA? I expect the room to be rent out by Jan,1.

She is welcome to use the kitchen whenever she wants. As long as clean the mess after using.

Also, I got some furnitures like twin size bed... if she doesn't have.
toughros 發表於 2006-12-3 12:30:34 | 顯示全部樓層

Hi again again

She will be here in Jan 10th from SD to San Jose by 13 or 14th.  I will call her on Monday to let her know.  I do have friend in SJ that can visit your place if you don't mind.  How do you think about winter weather in SJ since she might need to use public transportation for a while before she buys a car.  Can you give me bus line or bart that she needs to take from your place to SJSU?  See...I do need to call you!
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 成為會員

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|USTSU

GMT-8, 2024-5-16 21:13 , Processed in 0.019608 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.