USTSU

作者: singwunhao
檢視: 5923|回覆: 1

主題標籤Tag

more +隨機圖賞Gallery

单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900
灣區舊金山教車教練灣區舊金山教車教練
雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房
Cupertino雅房出租Cupertino雅房出租
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850

Scholarship Competition! Please help!

[複製連結]
singwunhao 發表於 2008-3-7 16:31:36 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
檢視: 5923|回覆: 1
Hi, my name is Sylvia Liu and I'm a student from Milpitas High school. I was hoping that you guys could help me out. I'm an art student going to college next year and I'm stuck in a financial situation and not able to afford my tuition fee for the art school that I want to attend. I was recently chosen to be one of 200 students to compete for a $20,000 scholarship and I need to get the most votes in order to win. It's a six week voting process that resets every week. So in order for me to win, I'll need to get the most votes every week to move up into the top 64, top 32, and so on. I worked really hard to get into a good art school so please help me out and just click my name every week, it starts on monday march 3rd, and then ends the next monday and starts that wednesday and so on. Thanks guys, I really hope that you do vote!

To vote go here:
www.zinch.com/marchmadness
im in West #2 vote Sylvia Liu

Feel free to check out my art here:
www.zinch.com/cheezyfresh
chemery 發表於 2008-3-7 18:08:08 | 顯示全部樓層

這樣子很沒有說服力吔~

為什麼我們要投給妳呢?
要寫得感人肺腑一點嘛....
我們又不認識妳, 也不認識其它人, 為什麼非投妳不可呢?
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 成為會員

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|USTSU

GMT-8, 2024-4-23 19:29 , Processed in 0.020481 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.