作者: seant
檢視: 6549|回覆: 4


more +隨機圖賞Gallery

獨立單位一房一廳一衞,靠近San Jose downtown and SJSU獨立單位一房一廳一衞,靠近San Jose downtown and SJSU
二手嬰兒床 Used Graco Crib二手嬰兒床 Used Graco Crib
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租

[其他] H1-B Questions

seant 發表於 2010-8-18 16:04:27 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
檢視: 6549|回覆: 4
I am in the USA and applied to change my visa status from F1 to H1-B. Once approved, what would be the next step to travel outside the USA?  Do I have to go to my country (Taiwan) to stamp the new visa?  Can I do it here in the USA?  Please let me know if anyone has any comments.
Hua 發表於 2010-8-18 16:57:57 | 顯示全部樓層
是的,你必須回台重新interview + 簽證
6 i7 E) s6 h. i' ^5 \! ?5 g& y9 h辦事處只能renew passport, not visa
 樓主| seant 發表於 2010-8-19 10:45:56 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for the reply, Hua.  However, I have a friend from Peru.  He went Tijuana to change his status from F1 to H1-B.  Here is the website of this department . So can we do that too?
Hua 發表於 2010-8-19 14:09:11 | 顯示全部樓層
amd3dk6 發表於 2010-8-21 15:30:20 | 顯示全部樓層
我以前的學生簽證也是在外國辦的, 不一定要回去本國辦, 如 Hua 兄的說法, 第 3 國是 OK 的。- h' C+ h5 }0 E; s* q7 @
你去Maxico 也 OK, 去 Canada 也 OK, 但是去這些國家, 入境要不要再辦簽證我就不知道了
9 l3 |& n: M& o: b% o& g* i再來是規定有沒有改我也不了, 以前是 OK 的
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 加入



GMT-8, 2021-12-2 01:22 , Processed in 0.069631 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, File On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© since 2004