作者: shia
檢視: 6530|回覆: 2


more +隨機圖賞Gallery

爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區大套房出租1500爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區大套房出租1500
獨立單位一房一廳一衞,靠近San Jose downtown and SJSU獨立單位一房一廳一衞,靠近San Jose downtown and SJSU
二手嬰兒床 Used Graco Crib二手嬰兒床 Used Graco Crib

求問從DE ANZA轉學進SJSU問題!感激!

shia 發表於 2011-8-23 10:04:24 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
檢視: 6530|回覆: 2
大家好!我是Shia、目前就讀於de anza的graphic design主科
因為我聽說sjsu的GD program的很不錯、於是打算申請那裡

有沒有前輩能夠指導我一下到底要怎樣修還有具備哪些條件才能轉學到sjsu的GD Major?

ocean350 發表於 2011-8-24 13:00:43 | 顯示全部樓層
Generally speaking, you should fulfill your "lower division" classes in community college.
if you try to take "upper division" class (sometimes, the class names are very similar), SJSU will likely ask you to re-take it.
you can print out the class-requirement from, and try to fulfill all classes in Freshman and Sophomore years.
i hope that can answer some of your concerns...

for Transfer,
you can start to apply when you have at least 60 units...(i believe)
usually, you cant transfer more than 90 units.
the EXACT numbers should be specified on De Anza's website under 'Transfer'

if u have gmail, u can add me to chat....
my id is 350inusa
 樓主| shia 發表於 2011-8-25 21:31:15 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 shia 於 2011-8-25 09:52 PM 編輯

Thank you for answering my question!

However, I still have some questions after I read your reply.

Why I can't transfer to SJSU if my units are over 90?
Is that means I can't transfer to most of the university?

Sorry I am really nervous because now my units is 85. I am pretty sure that my units will pass 100 because I also take some ESL classes to go to EWRT 1A.
If It can't be over 90 I think I will get trouble....
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 加入



GMT-8, 2022-6-25 15:44 , Processed in 0.066393 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© since 2004