USTSU

作者: angelyang
檢視: 7440|回覆: 0

主題標籤Tag

more +隨機圖賞Gallery

单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900
灣區舊金山教車教練灣區舊金山教車教練
雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房
Cupertino雅房出租Cupertino雅房出租
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850

【轉貼】到外地的工作機會

[複製連結]
angelyan 發表於 2004-10-12 22:54:48 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
檢視: 7440|回覆: 0
My name is Chia-Hao Hsieh; I am a recruiter with BearingPoint.

BearingPoint, Inc., with worldwide revenues of over $3 billion and approximately 16,000 employees, ranks as one of the world's largest and fastest growing business consulting, systems integration and managed services firms. We provide business and technology strategy, systems design, architecture, managed services, network infrastructure, systems integration and applications implementation. Our service offerings are designed to help our clients generate revenue, reduce costs and access the information necessary to operate their business on a timely basis.

The Global Development Center (GDC) is BearingPoint's preferred offshore software development facility, providing world-class resources for application development. We are currently looking for Developers to begin their careers at BearingPoint in China.

We will be hosting information session on October 24th (Sunday) from 2pm to 5pm at the following location:

Marriott Courtyard San Francisco Downtown
299 2nd Street
San Francisco, CA
www.CourtyardSanFrancisco.com

It would be great if you can inform members of your organization and have them submit resumes directly to me, we would love to meet with you during our visit.
Sincerely,

Chia-Hao Hsieh
BearingPoint Campus Recruiting Team
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 成為會員

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|USTSU

GMT-8, 2024-4-19 11:59 , Processed in 0.018409 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.