USTSU

作者: toughrose
檢視: 8212|回覆: 4

主題標籤Tag

more +隨機圖賞Gallery

单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900
灣區舊金山教車教練灣區舊金山教車教練
雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房
Cupertino雅房出租Cupertino雅房出租
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850

about our club AAWSC by Angel

[複製連結]
toughros 發表於 2006-10-2 09:36:46 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
檢視: 8212|回覆: 4
Thanks for David and I think it is about time to share with you young kids about my journey in USA.  Starting my first step in SDSU for the program of English as second language and it was fun to know so many international students.  Maybe that is why I named my club as “around the world.”  At the time, I did not yet know what TSA is all about.  Till I transferred from NH to CT, I first truly experienced the life within TSA.  As big as my school is there were many students from Taiwan, I believe the service like TSA really helped a new student in many ways.  I was able to contribute my time through many other activities.  After I graduated and it seems life has changed.  During my journey as a student, I was able to create my own club and get to know other people.  It seems life besides being a student there are many others that we could look forward to.  Most people after graduated would try to find a job in states, it is not easy for us to face so many challenges especially your first job.  Indeed I did not find my first job, but I find my husband.  It happened to some of us and that is also life.  It is never easy for any of us to be here on our own while our families are so far away from us.  It is okay to dream and trust within your heart to make your journey meaningful.  When a group of people would support this idea, we then could see there are traditions continuing at each school everywhere in the world of TSA that helps its fellows to success.  As I personally believe we also need beside TSA also a place where we could open up for most any of us to create and reunite via friendship and relationship.  That is a mission of believing in someone, as our group grows and pays it forward to make it possible.  That is our AAWSC is all about and one step and one person at the time to believe in!
chemery 發表於 2006-10-2 21:30:11 | 顯示全部樓層

Hi, Angel,

我十分贊同妳的想法,

USTSU 也是這樣子的!!
大家都是過來人:
吃過虧, 吃過苦, 希望經驗可讓後人少走一些冤枉路.
toughros 發表於 2006-10-3 04:03:21 | 顯示全部樓層

YA..

I did skip a lot of HARD and Tears parts.  Ideas are the same and living learn.

A.
gogo 發表於 2006-10-6 09:53:18 | 顯示全部樓層
What is AAWSC stand for?
toughros 發表於 2006-10-6 15:12:06 | 顯示全部樓層

You are new here?

Angel Around World Social club..I did not advertize here because someone asks me...
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 成為會員

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|USTSU

GMT-8, 2024-4-25 14:20 , Processed in 0.021589 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.