USTSU

作者: MyLawLLC
檢視: 11999|回覆: 1

主題標籤Tag

more +隨機圖賞Gallery

单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900
灣區舊金山教車教練灣區舊金山教車教練
雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房
Cupertino雅房出租Cupertino雅房出租
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850

[其他] 2012 年綠卡抽籤於十月五日星期二正式開始!

[複製連結]
MyLawLLC 發表於 2010-9-30 12:40:37 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
檢視: 11999|回覆: 1
The 2012 Diversity (DV) lottery, also know as the green card lottery, will open for online registration on October 5, at noon Eastern time and ends on November 3, 2010. The government does not charge a fee for your entry. Taiwan is one of the eligible countries from Asia but China is ineligible except for Hong Kong and Macau. The chance of being selected as an entrant from Asia has historically been less than 1%.  dvlottery.state.gov, b: i! f! |) j5 ]5 {' T

8 {( R) @$ d1 Q4 N* NThe critical requirement for entrants is a high school diploma or equivalent or a minimum of two years’ work experience (within the past five years) in a profession which requires at least two years of training. A married couple can and should apply separately.8 u" Q8 ~  Q7 ]$ W2 ~. X

4 j+ `- Z& f2 P# y% X3 iNative of a country whose natives qualify: ; m4 x5 f, T) q" ?, W
In most cases this means the country in which you were born. However, there are two other ways you may be able to qualify. First, if you were born in a country whose natives are ineligible but your spouse was born in a country whose natives are eligible, you can claim your spouse’s country of birth provided both you and your spouse are on the selected entry, are issued visas and enter the U.S. simultaneously. Second, if you were born in a country whose natives are ineligible, but neither of your parents was born there or resided there at the time of your birth, you may claim nativity in one of your parents’ country of birth if it is a country whose natives qualify for the DV-2012 program.
: C3 H, ^3 l. @4 H# c9 n2 {, ~" g$ Z# m' H( K
My Law, LLC 美國移民律師事務所:* z- {! w  m' k# {$ D
事務所部落格 tw.myblog.yahoo.com/my-lawllc
timi3210 發表於 2011-8-18 18:39:04 | 顯示全部樓層
感謝分享, 今年再來試看看 - -
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 成為會員

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|USTSU

GMT-8, 2024-4-23 02:04 , Processed in 0.014499 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.