USTSU

作者: iseggo1688
檢視: 6651|回覆: 4

主題標籤Tag

more +隨機圖賞Gallery

单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900
灣區舊金山教車教練灣區舊金山教車教練
雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房
Cupertino雅房出租Cupertino雅房出租
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850

[求才「商」] 請看這裡啦.LOOK HERE !!! Boston Computer Scie

[複製連結]
iseggo16 發表於 2007-2-7 22:36:15 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
檢視: 6651|回覆: 4
各位大家好
You could start at least $60k with your first job.
Even if you are not graduating, do you know a software summer intern can earn you $6k~8k or more?

Entry level software developer start around $15k per year
in Taiwan. You've invested time and money studying here, make it worth!

Graduation is getting close, are you ready for job hunting?

Gettingan interview is harder than before. Thousands of resumes are dumped inthe garbage everyday. Don't waste the very precious interview chanceyou could get. Your fancy resume may get you an interview if you arelucky. But ask yourself,
- Are you ready?
- Do you know what they look for?
- What are the tips?
- What are the must asked/known questions?
- Do you have any leads that can pass along your resume directly to the hiring manager?

Firststep always hard, but if you can settle for the first job, you caneasily switch for another job in a year or two. With 5 or more years ofexperience, you could easily jump to six figures income.

I am asenior lead engineer in a leading software company with 8 years ofprofessional experience, and also have been with some other companiessince late 90s. I am also an independent technology consultant. Iconsult for entry level and senior software developer position. Myexperties besides my profession - software development, I specialize ininterview techniques. I have abundant interviewing and beinginterviewed experience.

My interview consulting include:
- Review Resume
- Prepare you with the must known questions,
  1. Language specific: primarily C++ and Java.
  2. Technology related: Client Server Apps. Internet programming.
  3. Fundamental: Data Structure..
- The 'stuffs' you need to know to work in a software company such as Software development cycle and QA process.
- Interview Rehearsing.

Contact me at career@iseggo.com for detail process.

I am a Taiwanese native, I can consult in both English/Mandarin or Taiwanese.

Last, again DON'T WASTE the precious interview chance you could get, prepare for it!! It could be a new page of your life.

Contact me at  career@iseggo.com

謝謝!

PS.I and a friend are also preparing for a Start-up. And we are lookingfor talented engineer, contact me, you could be the one!
hotddt 發表於 2007-2-7 23:56:22 | 顯示全部樓層
這個是廣告ㄇ???
iseggo16 發表於 2007-2-8 08:40:40 | 顯示全部樓層
No. Of course not. Does the description sound like an ad? I've said clear I am a technology consultant.
I help to consult for entry level and senior software engineer interview.
Let me know if you need help.

thanks,
hotddt 發表於 2007-2-8 11:56:34 | 顯示全部樓層
看來我們台灣學生有福了

有一位這麼有經驗的識途老馬願意幫大家的忙
iseggo16 發表於 2007-2-8 12:44:53 | 顯示全部樓層

Well..

As I mentioned I am a technology consultant. I do charge service fee. The charge may vary from person to person. Some people may just need a few pointers then he or she knows how to handle it. Some may need a bootcamp training.
But overall, the charge should be less than a week of your paid check. Besides the consulting, I have serveral technical leads that can help to pass your resume to the right person.

Thanks.
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 成為會員

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|USTSU

GMT-8, 2024-4-18 22:47 , Processed in 0.018588 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.