USTSU

作者: Hua
檢視: 8981|回覆: 0

主題標籤Tag

more +隨機圖賞Gallery

单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900
灣區舊金山教車教練灣區舊金山教車教練
雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房
Cupertino雅房出租Cupertino雅房出租
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850

Entry Level Project Administrator Sought

[複製連結]
Hua 發表於 2006-3-14 11:15:34 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
檢視: 8981|回覆: 0
Tuesday morning, March 14, 2006

Hello:

My name is Lawrence and I'm an IT recruiter at Algomod Technologies Corporation. Our records show that you are an IT professional with experience that may be relevant to one of my current openings.

Here are the specifics:

Entry Level Project Administrator Sought for 3 Month Contract Opportunity in Los Angeles, CA

Contract Duration:  3 Months
Contract Location:  Los Angeles, CA

Seeking an entry-level, possibly a recent college graduate, to serve as a Project Administrator and provide:

- PC rollout tracking and reporting, project administration such as project files, status reports.
- Skilled in Access database -- tables, queries, reports.
- Must have excellent written/spoken English language skills  
- Candidate must be local to the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area.

If you are qualified, interested, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please e-mail me by replying to this correspondence, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. I am available by phone at X-138, but much prefer initial e-mail contact to expedite the qualifying process. If you do respond via e-mail please include an updated resume, (Word Doc. Attachment), and a daytime phone number so I may reach you during normal business hours. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.  

Please note: No telecommuting or Travel/Lodging allowance is included with this contract - all rates must be all inclusive ... ...the consultant hourly rate and the client will be negotiated/disclosed at the time of the mutually agreed upon submission of the qualified candidate's resume.

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Lawrence

Algomod Technologies Corporation
116 John Street, Floor 14
New York, NY 10038

212-306-0100

www.algomod.com
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 成為會員

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|USTSU

GMT-8, 2024-4-26 07:41 , Processed in 0.019227 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.