USTSU

作者: toughrose
檢視: 5926|回覆: 0

主題標籤Tag

more +隨機圖賞Gallery

单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900
灣區舊金山教車教練灣區舊金山教車教練
雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房
Cupertino雅房出租Cupertino雅房出租
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850

The spirit will never die

[複製連結]
toughros 發表於 2007-3-16 09:05:53 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
檢視: 5926|回覆: 0
“Hi Angel,

The power of your network is amazing. I already got some feedback from some of your friends. Erin's friend will forward my resume to their HR. I will talk with Daven over the phone tomorrow. Jessica told me about her experience that definitely helps me. I will have a phone interview tomorrow afternoon. It's interesting to see what happened within one day after talking with you.

Wish you well”
Few days ago I received a letter from NTU & USC graduated trying to look for a job since last summer.  I was surprised that he saw my post and wrote me.  In addition, I was able to help him out at least bring his luck around to get him out those bitterness and darkness days.  I am glad that I plant a seed that grows so well.  Since 1992 this lonely journey of studied aboard had taught me a lot.  “See a need, feed a need!” from Robot City is a great spirit via our cold society.  TSA is an important group within a new student entering a new school.  It is also a continuing of college three main classes “Study, Club, Love” just mixture within culture groups seeing bigger world.  From SDSU ALI I had seen people from everywhere can meet in this big country and also enjoy each other no matter young or old.  Later in UNH I learned TSA is all about even though I never interested in any position and just help them via my free time even getting them two awards for the international festival.   Now, I graduated almost about ten years and the passion within these new comers keep me refresh the time I was at school.  Some of us also feel the same way.  Just perhaps these TSA have changed leadership style we hardly can fit in.  It is not part of our duty but only our passion and caring remain us.  We just like to keep the spirit going and someday others can pay it forward.  This world is a cold place and we just try to warm up a bit.  If we can help a person, he or she can keep helping others.  The love will grow and we will have a free hug everywhere via the world.  Sometimes it is the power within you have not yet discovered.  The spirit will keep going and the sprit will never die!  I may not have all the power in the world but I am trying to help in anyway I can.  That is the message I am sending!  Please feel free to knock my door if you don’t knock, I won’t know you are there!
Mail box to reach me iceyyrose@yahoo.com.tw
Angel
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 成為會員

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|USTSU

GMT-8, 2024-4-25 16:02 , Processed in 0.015971 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.