USTSU

作者: wayne.calbay
檢視: 5486|回覆: 1

主題標籤Tag

more +隨機圖賞Gallery

单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach单人房间出租 Summer/Fall 2024 - 距离CSULB 1.9mi Long Beach
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租900
灣區舊金山教車教練灣區舊金山教車教練
雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房雅房分租日落區(sunser)及套房
Cupertino雅房出租Cupertino雅房出租
爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850爾灣 Turtle Rock 好區雅房出租850

[皆可] Estimator /Project manager & Field project manager

[複製連結]
wayne.calbay 發表於 2015-6-26 10:59:52 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
檢視: 5486|回覆: 1

公司名稱: Cal Bay Stone Inc.

• 職稱: Estimator /Project manager & Field project manager
  • 工作性質: 全職 (Full time) 
  • 工作地點: San Leandro
  • 專業: Construction/management
  • 是否應屆: 非應屆
  • 年齡要求: none
  • 性別要求: 男 女 
  • 薪資: 面議
  • 提供H-1或綠卡: 提供H-1 
  • 聯絡方式: wayne.calbay@gmail.com
1. Estimator /Project manager

- Budget analysis the project and make a quote for customers
- Plan the project (Define the work scope of the project in and determine the resources required)

2. Field project manager:

- Project planing, coordination and control of working processes
- Work with General Contractors, designers and field crew to ensure efficient project performance

Qualifications:
- Basic mathematics skills
- Candidates who speak Mandarin is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Ability to multitask.

中英文流利
合法工作身分, OPT could be a consideration

Please include your resume in your application below.
hedy0103 發表於 2015-8-10 11:38:28 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 hedy0103 於 2015-8-10 12:47 PM 編輯

Apply for Field project manager
ChienNingHuang_Resume_PM.pdf (163.13 KB, 下載次數: 424)

Hello Wayne,

My name is Chien-Ning Huang (黃千寧). I currently graduated from San Diego State University and majored in Business Administration and Management. After that, I moved to San Francisco and look for a job here.  Recently, I was attracted by a job position from your company, and was impressed with those projects which were done by Cal Bay Stone Inc. I am interested in pursuing the position of Field project manager or other positions you recommand in your company, and have enclosed my resume and background information. Since being a project manager is my career goal, I believe Cal Bay Stone Inc. would be the best choice for me to start my career in San Francisco.

After I finished the master degree in Taiwan majored in International Business and minored in Marketing, I pursued the second master degree in San Diego State University to enrich my professional background. Through the professional skills I have learned and the extracurricular experience in a basketball team as a manager in college, I have gained the ability of problem solving, decision making, interpersonal skills, and honed my time-management skill and well-organized schedule. In school, we had plenty opportunities to do project reports and market research to deepen and collaborate what we have learned.  

As a Field project manager, an individual should be responsible, have good time-management skill and work well under pressure. Lack of formal working experience would be my weakness. However, I am not worry about it. Working hard and full of passion on learning make me feel positive and welcome challenges.  Given my background and extracurricular experience, I am a particularly good fit for Field project manager position at your firm. I am looking forward to join and contribute to your firm.   

A  copy  of  my  resume  is  enclosed  for  your  reference.  I would welcome an opportunity to discuss my qualifications with you and learn more about Cal Bay Stone Inc. at your convenience. I can be reached at 619-724-7487 or via email hedyhuang0103@gmail.com . Commuting between home and workplace is acceptable. The address is not permanent and I will move out in the end of August. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Chien-Ning Huang
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 成為會員

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|USTSU

GMT-8, 2024-4-26 06:32 , Processed in 0.023444 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.